Bank of America: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
Are you a last minute holiday shopper? When faced with the pressure of last-minute gift decisions, don’t forget gifting etiquette or let deals pass you by. While one in three people think the best holiday deals can be found after Thanksgiving, there are deals to be found anytime if you know where to look.
One of the biggest changes in gift giving is the concept of giving money and gift cards and how it is no longer seen as an impersonal gesture. In fact, according to a recent survey by PriceGrabber, nearly half of Americans plan to give a gift card this holiday season.
But why give a gift card when cash is more flexible, is less likely to get thrown away with wrapping paper, and doesn’t expire? Especially now that with the advance of technology, it’s even easier to securely gift someone money. For instance, Bank of America lets you send money to another person using only their email address or mobile phone number.
Or, if you feel you absolutely must send a physical token of your appreciation, go ahead and send a check in the mail. The recipient can easily use Bank of America’s mobile app to deposit the check on their schedule.
Join etiquette expert Lizzie Post (@EmilyPostInst), Bank of America (@BofA_Tips), @MomItForward, and our panel of experts as we chat about last minute holiday shopping and gifting etiquette. The party will be held on Tuesday, December 18 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, December 18 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CST, 7 MST, & 6 PST)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #BofAholiday
- Topic: Last Minute Holiday Shopping
- Who: Brand Panelists: @EmilyPostInst @BofA_Tips, Community Panelists: @ericabuteau @Beautybesties1 @DFTRSnDaughters @craftychicky @ElliesWorld @crazedmom @JackieCross @littleislandstu @turningclockbac @scentednights @SJBlahBlahBlog, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Photo courtesy of Flickr.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Holiday Decor: Ribbon Christmas Tree Craft Project - December 3, 2018
- Thanksgiving Main Entree: Rosemary Roast Turkey Recipe - November 20, 2018
- Thanksgiving Side Dish: Fresh Green Bean Casserole Recipe - November 15, 2018