Bing: Monday #gno Twitter Party on Bringing Your Kid’s Education Home
With so many distractions that are at our kid’s fingertips, it can often be difficult to keep their attention when they return home from school, let alone further their education outside of the classroom. After spending all day in class, the last thing your child wants to do is sit down and pack even more information into their heads. Books, games, technology, crafts…there are so many different, fun ideas and tricks to further your child’s education after they hop off the bus and enter the comfort of your home.
Join Bing and our panel of experts as we discuss tips and tricks to keep your kids learning, even after they get home from school. The party will be held on Monday, November 1 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). See the details below about this week's #gno party and click here to enter the Bing Prize Pack Giveaway.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Monday, November 1, 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #BingLearn.)
- Topic: Tips and tricks to keep your kids learning, even after they get home from school
- Who: Brand Panelists: @Kat_Bing @loriwildrick @Nick_Bing @SPGI10003 @karihayden Community Panelists: @craftymamaof4 @bigbuysmama @sumrthyme @mental_clutter @timeoutmom Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Enter for a chance to win this week's giveaway. Click here for more details.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.