Bing: Monday #gno Twitter Party on Giving Back Throughout the Year
It’s easy to get wrapped up in the hustle and bustle of holiday parties, family get-togethers, gift buying, and other fun festivities that take place during the holiday season. However, it’s important to remember this is the perfect time to give back and help others who are in need – especially kids.
Bing believes every kid deserves a great education and this year, in partnership with DonorsChoose.org, they generated hundreds of thousands of dollars to public classrooms in need through various charitable programs such as “Our School Needs” and “Teacher Appreciation.” To make the holidays merrier for everyone, Bing now has an even easier way for you to give back. With the “Bing Gives” campaign, all it takes is a simple click of a button and you can tell Bing to donate to DC.org on your behalf. Better yet, take it one step further by making Bing your homepage and you’ll receive a $5 donation code to redeem at DonorsChoose.org.
Join Bing and our panel of experts as we discuss how you and your family have given back and positively affected your community throughout the year and what you can do during the holidays to make more of a difference. The party will be held on Monday, December 20 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the Bing giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Monday, December 20 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #BingGives)
- Topic: Giving back throughout the year and the during the holidays
- Who: Brand Panelists: @BingGives @liztg @kittykatsmith @loriwildrick @SPGI10003 @CarolinaMartin, Community Panelists: @VolunteerSpot @plussizemommy @reallifesarah @complicatedmama @NoFlashCards @momtrends @mommymusings, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter for a chance to enter the Bing giveaway
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020