Born Free: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Babies and Colic
Did you know that more than 20 percent of newborns have colic in the first few months of life? Colic is a condition where otherwise healthy babies cry more than three hours a day more than three days a week.
In an effort to broaden awareness and help educate and support parents of colicky babies, Born Free has declared March as “Colic Awareness Month.” Their goal through this initiative is to provide caregivers with support and encouragement.
To that end, Born Free has created an online resource for parents of colicky babies. The Born Free Colic Awareness support site includes expert advice from renowned pediatrician Dr. Alan Greene, useful information about safe, soothing techniques, and real mom stories about coping with colic. Link: www.newbornfree.com/colicawareness.
Be sure to mark your calendar for Tuesday, March 20 and join us as we chat about babies and colic during Colic Awareness Month!
Join Born Free, Dr. Alan Greene and our online panel of experts as we discuss babies and colic. The party will be held on Tuesday, March 20 from 9-10 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, March 20 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #Colic)
- Topic: Babies and Colic
- Who: Brand Panelist: @NewBornFree @DrGreene, Community Panelists: @7onashoestring @peekababy, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Please RSVP by leaving a comment on this post.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Featured image photo courtesy of Flickr.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020