Cans Get You Cooking: Win a $250 Prize Pack
The snow continues to fall, turning your world into a winter wonderland. The snowmen and snow angels decorate your lawn as wet winter boots dry near the crackling fire. What is your favorite way to warm up after a day of playing in the snow?
This winter, when you’re searching for satisfying, heart-warming meals that you and your family can cozy up to, start by looking in your pantry – or Cantry. Here’s why “Cans Get You Cooking” this season and year round:
- Cans seal in foods’ freshness, flavor, and nutrition – naturally
- The canning process locks in food’s nutrients at peak ripeness – hours after picking
- Canned foods help make homemade meals easy
- According to a University of California, Davis study, many canned fruits and vegetables have equal, or more nutrients than their fresh or frozen counterparts
- A well-stocked “Cantry” helps you make hearty, flavorful, and nutritious meals you can feel good about serving
Giveaway Post Prize
This week's giveaway is all about comfort foods. One lucky winner will receive a "Cans Get You Cooking" Prize pack tote filled with coupons and paraphernalia from S&W/Kuner's, Underwood Meat Spread, B&M Baked Beans, Don Pepino Sauce of Sclafani Tomatoes, Red Gold and Tutor's, & a $250 Gift Card (ARV: $250).
Please follow the instructions in the Rafflecopter widget below in order to enter for a chance to win a prize.
During the #gno Twitter party, you’ll have a chance to win a prize. You will need to join the party on Thursday, December 5 from 9:00 – 10:00 p.m. EST in order to enter the giveaway. Giveaway requirements and instructions will be explained during the #gno Twitter party. 5 lucky participants will win a "Cans Get You Cooking" prize pack tote filled with coupons and paraphernalia from S&W/Kuner's, Underwood Meat Spread, B&M Baked Beans, Don Pepino Sauce of Sclafani Tomatoes, Red Gold and Tutor's, & a $50 Gift Card(ARV: $250).
Terms and Conditions
No purchase necessary to enter. This giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET Friday, December 6, 2013. See all terms and conditions here. This giveaway is available to U.S. residents only.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 9, 2021
- Parents: How Fathers Can Build Relationships With Their Kids - February 9, 2021
- Savory and Sweet Dishes: 8 Easy Bacon-Filled Recipes - January 9, 2020