#CansGetYouCooking Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
Did you know that February is National Canned Food Month? That’s right; there’s an entire month dedicated to celebrating the ease and convenience of cooking with canned foods. So on February 2, join @MomItForward and @CansGetYouCooking to celebrate!
Fresh fruits and vegetables are harvested at their peak of ripeness and canned within hours, making the can one of the best ways to get nutritious food from its source to your table. And did you know that 95% of moms are more likely to make home cooked meals if their pantry is well stocked? So this month, and all year long, be sure to keep a well-stocked ‘Cantry’ and unlock the goodness of canned foods!
Join together with Cans Get You Cooking, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about the benefits of cooking with canned foods and how we, as moms, can achieve the goal of getting a healthy, homemade meal on the table for our loved ones every night of the week. The party will be held on Tuesday, February 2 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, February 2, 2016, from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags:#gno #CansGetYouCooking
- Topic: National Canned Food Month
- Brand Panelist: @CansGetUCooking
- Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists:TBA
- Party Favors: Please Click here to see more information about the giveaway.
RT @MomItForward Join the @CansGetUCooking #gno Twitter party on 2/2 (9-10 EST) bit.ly/1PTOywG #CansGetYouCooking PLS RT
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 28, 2020
- Savory and Sweet Dishes: 8 Easy Bacon-Filled Recipes - January 9, 2020
- 5 Tips for Frugal Back to School Shopping - August 9, 2019