Cooking Chat: Let’s Talk Cookies
There is nothing better than coming home and smelling cookies baking in the oven. If someone asked me what my favorite cookie was, I would have a difficult time finding just one. There are so many different flavors, shapes and kinds. Some of my favorites are chocolate chip, peanut butter, oatmeal and shortbread.
This month we are having a cooking chat about making the perfect cookie. Maria from Two Peas and Their Pod will be joining the chat and sharing some of her tips and tricks to baking cookies. She has a new e-Cookbook out called "Cookie Cravings." You can literally taste the cookies in the book. The pictures are spectacular and the recipes will make your mouth water.
Cooking Club Details
- What: Join us for an online live chat about making cookies. We'll be sharing recipes and baking secrets.
- When: Wednesday, April 11, from 2-3 p.m. EST (1 p.m. CT, 12 p.m. MT, & 11 a.m. PT).
- Where: Party with us in our very own MomItForward Chat Room. (Click here to go to the MomItForward Chat Room.)
See you then!
Photo courtesy of flickr
Latest posts by Jill Greenlaw (see all)
- Recipes: 5 Delicious Ways to Cook Seasonal Summer Veggies - July 15, 2015
- Road Trip Time: 4 Ways to Reduce Travel Costs - July 8, 2015
- Travel: Five Tips to Green Your Summer Vacation - July 7, 2015