Dairy Council of Utah & Nevada: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
Summer kicks off with June, the National Dairy Month, and it’s filled with many adventures:
- Afternoons spent at a baseball game
- Hot days cooling off at the pool
- Weekends spent camping in the mountains or the desert sands
Such summer activities create excitement among children and adults. Incorporating dairy into your daily diet will provide your family with the proper nutrients to fuel every home-run and forest hike.
The Dairy Council of Utah & Nevada is spreading the word to moms and dads everywhere, that including dairy in their kid’s diet and their own has great benefits. Dairy products are a healthy, nutrient-rich meal solution should be included at every meal.
Here are some fun facts about dairy’s benefits:
- Milk is the number one source of calcium, Vitamin D, phosphorus, and potassium in the diets of children ages 2 to 18
- Consuming dairy products 3x a day from an early age helps build strong bones, as well as reduce the risk of high blood pressure, heart disease, and diabetes later in life
- Children who drink milk at lunch have higher intakes of several critical nutrients such as calcium, zinc, and Vitamin A
- Low-fat cheeses and yogurt are nutritious sources of calcium and high quality protein. Plus they make other foods more appealing
- Flavored milk provides the same 9 essential nutrients as white milk and is a great way to get your children to drink more milk
Celebrate June as the National Dairy Month with the Dairy Council of Utah & Nevada with a cold glass of milk, cheese and crackers, your favorite yogurt, or an ice cream cone!
Join the Dairy Council of Utah & Nevada, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about the benefits of including dairy in your diet. The party will be held on Tuesday, June 11 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, June 11 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #DairyGood
- Topic: The Benefits of a Dairy-Rich Diet
- Who: Brand Panelists: @DairyUTNV Community Panelists: @AmongTheYoungs @PinkCakePlate @agalneeds @PlusSizeMommy @marriedcoupons @turningclockbac
- Moderator(s): @jylmomIF@Dadventurous@troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Marissa Huntsman (see all)
- Meal Plan: Grab Your Chop Sticks! - January 25, 2017
- Top 4 Disney Holiday Memories - December 13, 2016
- Family Forward – Wizarding World of Harry Potter Exclusive - July 25, 2016