Dairy Council of Utah and Nevada: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Back to the Basics with Dairy
Did you know that 98 percent of U.S. dairy farms are family farms? Healthy, nutritious dairy products come from farmers who care about the land and their animals. Farmers are committed to producing fresh quality milk to make the most nutritious dairy products possible.
Dairy is a great source of protein — important for weight management, food satisfaction, satiety, muscle development, and bone health. Dairy delivers calcium, potassium, and vitamin D — three key nutrients that we don’t get enough of throughout the day. At just $.25 per glass that is packed full of nutrition, what’s not to love?
Don’t forget to mark your calendar and join us as we get back to basics on dairy with the Dairy Council of Utah and Nevada on Tuesday, June 5!
Join the Dairy Council of Utah and Nevada and our panel of experts as we discuss nutrition and the basics of dairy. The party will be held on Tuesday, June 5 from 9-10 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, June 5 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno and #Dairy
- Topic: Getting back to basics with dairy
- Who: Brand Panelists: @DairyUTNV, Community Panelists: @mommayoung @craftychicky @centraltexasmom @flavias_flavors @HowToSimplify, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020