Design Mom Book: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
Spring is upon us! The spring season is all about freshness, renewal, and new life. What better place is there to start then in our homes? This means spring cleaning, organizing, and making fresh changes to keep our lives clutter-free and less hectic.
Sometimes people think that just because we have kids at home our house can’t look beautiful and organized. We are here to tell you that we can have it all: adorable kids and a beautifully organized and put together home. Gabrielle Blair, founder of DesignMom.com—also Alt Summit co-founder, designer, and mother of six—believes that thoughtful home design allows families to live well with kids.
In her first book, DESIGN MOM, Blair offers a room-by-room guide to keeping things sane, organized, creative, and stylish. She provides advice on getting the most out of even the smallest spaces; simple fixes that make it easy for little ones to help out around the house; ingenious storage solutions for the never-ending stream of kid stuff; rainy-day DIY projects; and more.
DESIGN MOM guides readers in creating spaces that will help their families not just survive, but also thrive.
Join Gabrielle Blair of DesignMom.com, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about “Living Well…With Kids!” The party will be held on Tuesday, May 12 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When:Tuesday, May 12 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags:#gno #designmombook
- Topic: Living well with kids
- Brand Panelist: @designmom
- Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists: TBD
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.