Desserts in Jars: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
During the holidays, we tend to fret over the perfect gift for our friends and family, while the drop in temperature leaves us all craving something warm and sweet. As we head into the new year, even after devouring so many sweet treats, you might find yourself craving even more. Plus, there are so many occasions throughout the year where you need to give family and friends a gift that comes from the heart.
The search for a gift that warms the heart and the palate ends with Shaina Olmanson’s newly released Desserts in Jars: 50 Sweet Treats that Shine, a cookbook featuring 50 recipes for inventive sweet treats in small packages. A combination of “ready to eat” and “ready to give” jarred desserts makes this a great cooking companion throughout the year.
These mixes are easily packaged into beautiful mason jars and deliver great comfort in the colder months. You can even make it into a family affair. A mix crafting party is a great joy for kids to get involved in the spirit of giving.
Be sure to visit http://dessertsinjars.foodformyfamily.com/ and watch the video to learn more about Shaina’s book!
Join Shaina Olmanson who is the author of Desserts in Jars, @MomItForward, and our panel of experts as we chat about sweet treats for the near year. The party will be held on Tuesday, January 1 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, January 1 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CST, 7 MST, & 6 PST)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #DessertsInJars
- Topic: Sweet Treats for the New Year
- Who: Brand Panelist: @foodformyfamily, Community Panelists: @MelGFT @mommysfabfinds @thirtymommy @LMC502 @ddigerati @nickicoupons @iamaslackermom @AccidentalMrs @kingsdaughter24 @JeanetteElb @findsagoodthing, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Emotion Coaching: A New Way to Guide Very Young Children - April 6, 2016
- Body Image: Positive Affirmations for Accepting and Loving Your Body - April 4, 2016
- Meal Plan: Special Meals for Moms in Celebration of Mother’s Day - March 29, 2016