Dollar General: Thursday #gno Twitter Party
It’s September, and school is back in session. Days are filled with reading books, learning about our country’s history, and doing homework. We all know that a great education provides a sturdy foundation for all aspects of a person’s life. That’s why we are the biggest cheerleaders for our kids and our teachers!
Dollar General is cheering about the importance of education by honoring our nation’s schools and teachers during the month of September. Teachers are often the unsung heroes of daily life but their effect on a child’s development is unparalleled. They provide support and praise, helping to build a more confident child with a little extra pep!
One particular Everyday Hero we are cheering on tonight is Kimberley Shearer, an English teacher at Boone Country High School in Florence, Kentucky. Kimberly pushes her students to master 21st century literacy skills by teaching how to evaluate information, collaborate, master technology and become life-long readers.
Join Dollar General , teacher, author and blogger Melissa Taylor, Kimberly Shearer, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we cheer on our everyday heroes. The pep rally will be held on Thursday, September 12 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Thursday, September 12 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #DGPepRally #gno
- Topic: Everyday Heroes: Teachers
- Who: Brand Panelists: @DollarGeneral, @ImaginationSoup @kshearer21 Community Panelists: TBD Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 9, 2021
- Parents: How Fathers Can Build Relationships With Their Kids - February 9, 2021
- Savory and Sweet Dishes: 8 Easy Bacon-Filled Recipes - January 9, 2020