Dollar General: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
Heat, activity and stress can all cause you to sweat, but stress sweat smells the worst. It can happen to anyone, at any time.
Stress sweat comes from a different gland causing more bacteria and odor, but you can prevent it with Secret Clinical. Secret Clinical Strength gives you 4x* the protection from stress sweat and fights 3 causes of sweat: Heat – Activity - & Stress.
You don’t have to stress out about saving money; you can find great deals at Dollar General on your favorite P&G products. Dollar General offers shoppers new and innovative products – like Secret Clinical – at great prices.
*vs. the wetness protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant
Join Dollar General, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about stress and how to deal with it. The party will be held on Tuesday, January 14 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Monday, January 28 from 9—10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #StressStinks
- Topic: How to Deal With Stress
- Who: Brand Panelist: @DollarGeneral Community Panelists:TBD Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Marissa Huntsman (see all)
- Family Forward – Wizarding World of Harry Potter Exclusive - July 25, 2016
- Best of — Family Vacation Tips - July 11, 2016
- Parents: How Fathers Can Build Relationships With Their Kids - June 2, 2016