Downy: Wednesday Daytime #gno Twitter Party
You put your head down on your pillow and a chime sounds from your phone on the nightstand next to you. You know that you shouldn’t pick it up. After all it is already past midnight and the kids have to be woken up at 6 a.m. Yet, what if it is the email you’ve been waiting for or perhaps it is your Angry Birds app updating. It is no surprise to you that our world is 24/7, it never seems to turn off. In fact, nearly one-third of Americans are sleep deprived and therefore are compromising their health, ability to learn, and overall quality of life. Do you struggle to “Tuck In. and Turn Off”?
Downy presents the new P&G Sweet Dreams Collection fabric care regimen that transforms your bedtime fabrics to create an ideal sleep environment to help you relax so you can fall asleep. An appropriate sleeping environment is critical to aid in a person’s ability to relax so they can fall asleep. In fact, according to a recent survey, half of physicians would recommend their patients use, clean, lavender scented bedtime fabrics as a way to help them relax so they can fall asleep The products of the Sweet Dreams Collection are as follows:
- Downy ® UNSTOPABLES® Dreams™: An in-wash scent booster that allows consumers to control the amount of lavender scent to each laundry load. The relaxing lavender scent will last 12 weeks in store to ensure your bedtime fabrics can always be ready for bedtime.
- Tide ® plus A touch of Downy™ Sweet Dreams™: Perfect for sheets, pajamas and other nighttime fabrics, Tide works to clean fabrics from things you can see, like dirt – to things you can’t see, like perspiration.
- Downy Infusions® Sweet Dreams™: A premium liquid fabric softener with SilkTouch™ to infuse fabrics with a silky softness that makes your everyday fabrics (and you) feel fabulous. Contains dual perfume system with Renewing Scent Pearl Technology that provides a multi-layered lavender scent experience that continues long after your sheets have been washed
- Bounce ® Sweet Dreams™: Small but mighty—just toss one dryer sheet in the dryer to soften, freshen, control static and help repel link and hair on bedtime fabrics.
Join Downy, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about “Tuck In. and Turn Off.” The party will be held on Wednesday, March 5 from 2—3 p.m. ET (1CT, 12MT, 11PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Wednesday, March 5 from 2—3 p.m. ET (1CT, 12MT, 11PT)
- Where: Party with us on your favorite Twitter Platform using the hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #TuckInTurnOff
- Topic: “Tuck In.Turn Off.”
- Who: Brand Panelist: @Downy @DrIanSmith Community Panelists: TBD Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- 16 Lucky St. Patrick’s Day Treats and Crafts - March 5, 2021
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 9, 2021
- Parents: How Fathers Can Build Relationships With Their Kids - February 9, 2021