Earth Day: Gummy Worm Dirt Pudding Cups
Earth day is on April 22, and we each have the opportunity to pause and give thanks for the wonderful planet on which we live. In honor of this day, I decided to make a special treat for my family. Instead of making the traditional dirt pudding cups we see on Pinterest, I wanted to make an adult version of this delicious recipe (we are all kids at heart right?). Here is my version of the Gummy Worm Dirt Pudding Cup recipe.
- Vanilla pudding (any flavor will work)
- Oreo cookies
- Brownie bites
- Gummy worms
- Mint leaves
- Clear plastic cup or glass jar
- Cut brownies in bite-size pieces and drop in your cup. Fill about 1/3 of the way full.
- Spoon vanilla pudding on top of the brownie bites until they are covered.
- Sprinkle a few more brownie bites until they reach the top of the cup.
- Place a few gummy worms in your cup. Tuck down inside the brownie bites so they stay in place. Have them hang over the top of the cup.
- Remove the center of a few Oreo cookies. Take the brown cookie and put in a plastic bag and crush.
- Sprinkle the crushed Oreo cookie on top of the brownie bites until the top is completely covered.
- Add a mint leaf to each dessert.
How do you and your family celebrate Earth Day?
Jill Greenlaw has a banking background. She gave that up 18 years ago when she got married and started having kids. She loved being a stay-at-home mom while raising her four beautiful children. Jill is now working for the Mom It Forward team as a Sales Manager. She loves her job. Her interests include camping, motorcycling, boating, photography, reading, cooking, and traveling. Put her in flip flops anywhere warm and she is happy.