Meal Plan: Seaside Cuisine Recipes
As the saying goes, "There are plenty of fish in the sea," but we aren't talking in a dating capacity. Fish, shrimp, lobster, and more underwater creatures create marvelous dishes. Seafood has many positive benefits, mainly a great source of omega-3. Though seafood dishes can sometimes be a bit intimidating, this week's recipes are sure to inspire some great meals that will whisk you away on to a seaside restaurant.
Theme: Seaside Cuisine
Weekly Meal Plan: Monday, July 2 - Sunday, July 8
- Dinner Recipe: Tuna Salad Caprese from The Shiksa in the Kitchen
- Dinner Discussion Question: What is your favorite game?
- Dinner Recipe: Honey-Tar Cherry Glazed Salmon with Rustic Tar Cherry Salsa from Sarah's Cucina Bella
- Dinner Discussion Question: What was the last family vacation you took?
- Dinner Recipe: Seafood Linguine from Bell'alimento
- Dinner Discussion Question: What do you like to do on a rainy day?
- Dinner Recipe: Smoked Paprika Fish with Carrots from The Shiksa in the Kitchen
- Dinner Discussion Question: If you won an unlimited shopping spree, where would you spend it?
- Dinner Recipe: Lobster Macaroni and Cheese from The Merry Gourmet
- Dinner Discussion Question: What is your favorite summertime drink?
- Dinner Recipe: Norwegian Gravlax from Bell'alimento
- Dinner Discussion Question: What is your favorite action movie?
- Dinner Recipe: Shrimp Risotto with Peas from The Merry Gourmet
- Dinner Discussion Question: What movie do your kids watch that you now have memorized?
Meal Plan and Grocery Shopping List Free Printable
Is your mouth watering yet? We can’t wait to give these recipes a try this week! If you’re interested in trying some or all of these recipes, be sure to fill out the Mom It Forward Meal Plan and Grocery Shopping List Free Printable before you head to the store!
Be sure to stop by the comments section of this post or on our Facebook page and let us know how your family members answered the discussion questions. We would love to hear what your family shared at the dinner table!
Share Your Side Dish Recipes!
Sometimes thinking of main entrees is the easy party...but what do you pair with your main dishes? We would love for you to share your ideas for side dish recipes!
Disclaimer: This post is part of our Weekly Meal Plan series. Each week, we share recipes and photos from bloggers around the web. We have been given permission to use all links and photos in this series. A huge thanks goes out to all of the bloggers who helped us create this delicious menu! If you have recipes on your site that you would like for us to feature, please be sure to fill out this form.
Top photo and featured photo courtesy of Flickr.
Latest posts by Marissa Huntsman (see all)
- Meal Plan: Grab Your Chop Sticks! - January 25, 2017
- Top 4 Disney Holiday Memories - December 13, 2016
- Family Forward – Wizarding World of Harry Potter Exclusive - July 25, 2016