Family Forward: #ReadyforUniversal #Gno Twitter Party
Summer is in full swing and this year, for us, it only means one thing: Hello Family Forward in Orlando! Time flies when you are having the best summer of your life, right? Family Forward and Mom It Forward are creating fun summer memories again this year!
Taking place Tuesday, August 7 through Saturday, August 12 at Universal Orlando Resort, Family Forward: Orlando Adventure will give social media influencers the opportunities to create meaningful moments that will last a lifetime. Attendees will be able to apply the family focused ideas they develop and the cooperation skills they learn into their everyday lives once back at home.
We can’t wait to hear your summer stories, the activities you enjoyed and the places you’ve explored, and what you are most looking forward to for the rest of the summer.
Join Mom It Forward and our panel of experts as we chat about Universal Orlando, vacations, and more. We will talk about you and your family’s fun summer escapades, take-away learning from the vacation mistakes and fresh ideas that will surely make your next travel adventure an ultimate success! The party will be held on August 1, 2017 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT).
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) #ReadyForUniversal Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, August 1, 2017 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno & #FamilyForward & #ReadyForUniversal
- Topic: Universal Orlando Vacations
- Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward @WhensMyVacation
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prize that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Kid’s Birthday Pool Party Ideas - July 17, 2018
- Meal Plan: How to Bring Italy Into Your Kitchen - July 16, 2018
- Strengthening Family: How to Set Up a Family Meeting - July 14, 2018