Family Fun Entertainment: Monster Jam Event
Dirt is a big deal to our family. I am the proud mama of dirt biking kids. We even have a motocross track in our back yard. Dirt is a common household thing around here. When I told my family that the SLC Monster Truck Event was coming to the Energy Solutions Arena and we were going, I didn't get any resistance. Dirt and trucks are you kidding? We are all over this event.
Be prepared to see some AWESOME trucks. Three trucks that made their debut in Salt Lake City this year: Mohawk Warrior, Captain's Curse, and Monster Mutt Dalmatian. You will be on the edge of your seat as you watch these trucks battle it out on the track. You will see speed, racing, and destruction. I can't think of a better way to spend the night as a family.
Here is a sneak peak at what we saw.
Check out how much air the Shocker is getting.
I loved that the driver of this truck was a woman. How cool is that.
And being the dirt biking family that we are, we loved the motocross guys. Their stunts were awesome!
Saturday tickets still available
- Saturday, February 16, 2013 - "Party in the Pits" open from 11:00am-1:00pm - Event Times 2:00pm and 7:30pm
**Saturday event ticket and Pit Pass required for entry (Pit Pass purchase price is $10 Adults; $5 Kids; available at venue box office or online at SmithsTix.com)
- Ticket prices are $22 and $30 for Adults; Kids tickets only $5 each for select seating.
**Above ticket prices are advance purchase only; all tickets priced $2 more day of show. Tickets subject to convenience, service and handling fees. Tickets are also available for purchase at the EnergySolutions Arena Box Office, all Smith's Tix Outlets, online at www.smithstix.com, or charge by phone at 800-888-TIXX.
- Special Offers: Maverik Adventures First Stop is offering a $5 discount coupon at participating Maverik locations with the purchase of 8 gallons of gas.
If you would like more information about the event, go to http://www.monsterjam.com/Events/2013/02/15/Salt_Lake_City,_UT/. You can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter.
What hobbies do you and your family like to do together?
Disclaimer: Feld Entertainment provided tickets for myself and my family. The opinions posted are my own.
Latest posts by Jill Greenlaw (see all)
- Wooden Pallet Craft: How to Make a Garden Grow Box - April 14, 2015
- Earth Day: Gummy Worm Dirt Pudding Cups - April 13, 2015
- Holidays: How to Create Easter Traditions with Your Family - March 28, 2015