From Farm to Fork: Wednesday #gno Twitter Party
Most of us go to the local supermarket to pick up fresh produce, meats, and more. However, as many of us parents know, that is not where the food we eat is actually grown – to the surprise of many children. Do you know where your food comes from?
Diana Prichard owns a small farrow-to-finish hog operation in Michigan’s farm country as well as working as a freelance agriculture/food writer, photographer, and speaker. She has been featured in/on CNN, MSNBC’s iVillage, The Huffington Post, and From Scratch Magazine.
In her new children’s book, The Cow in Patrick O’Shanahan’s Kitchen (November 2013), Diana engages kids and families in a fun story that illustrates the real source of kids’ favorite foods.
Join Diana Prichard, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about food from farm to fork. The party will be held on Wednesday, December 18 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Wednesday, December 18 from 9—10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #TheCow
- Topic: From Farm To Fork
- Who: Brand Panelist: @diana_prichard Community Panelists:TBD Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Recipe: Ice Cream in a Bag - April 21, 2018
- Wooden Pallet Craft: How to Make a Garden Grow Box - April 20, 2018
- Tips for Home Water Conservation This Summer - April 20, 2018