Fisher Nuts: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
The average adult heart will beat 2.5 billion times throughout the course of your life, so it’s important to keep it in tip top shape. February is American Heart Health Month and Fisher Nuts has teamed up with nutritionist Dawn Jackson Blatner to remind us that there are simple ways, like adding nuts to your diet, for us all to be more heart-healthy.
Several studies have reported on the nutritional value of nuts and that they contain higher amounts of mono- and poly- unsaturated (good) fats and lower amounts of saturated (bad) fats. Nuts can also be excellent sources of important vitamins and minerals, such as the antioxidant vitamin E.
"Numerous studies have suggested that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease," said food and nutrition expert Dawn Jackson Blatner, RD. "I always keep nuts in my kitchen cabinet since they are so easy to incorporate into meals and I love snacking on them, too."
Join Fisher Nuts, nutritionist Dawn Jackson Blatner, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about easy ways to keep your heart healthy in honor of Heart Health Month. The party will be held on Tuesday, February 25 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, February 25 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #ThinkFisher
- Topic: A Healthy Heart
- Who: Brand Panelists: @djblatner Community Panelists: TBD Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.