Fisher-Price: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Cooking With Kids
Inviting kids into the kitchen to help you cook can be a great way to create quality together time and help your child learn and refine some basic skills. Cooking with kids is a wonderful way to spend time with children, and help them learn at the same time. Children are always looking for something interesting to do and with cooking it teaches children how to read recipes/instructions, the preparation involved, possibly shopping for groceries/ingredients, and more.
Since cooking can be both fun and educational for kids, what better way to show them how to do it then with one of their good friends, Dora the Explorer? Dora the Explorer is one of the world’s most beloved and culturally relevant preschool characters, and Fisher-Price proudly brings her to life in the new Dora Fiesta Favorites Kitchen and Dora Dress Up Collection Doll. Now, your kids can play and learn cooking all at the same time!
Join Fisher-Price and our panel of experts as we discuss ways to cook with kids. The party will be held on Tuesday, August 30 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, August 30 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #FPSWEEP083011)
- Topic: Cooking With Kids
- Who: Community Panelists: @PheMom @BudgetGourmetM @MarlaMeridith @TheGraciousGirl, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward @TimeOutMom
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.