#FisherUnshelled Giveaway: Win a $200 Visa Gift Card & Assortment of Fisher Recipe Nuts
Did you know that February is National Heart Month? Let’s keep our hearts healthy and bodies happy! Join Fisher Nuts with celebrity nutritionist and Twitter Party host Dawn Jackson Blatner, RD in their mission to promote and encourage a healthier heart.
Do you want to know what you can do to keep your heart healthy? Here are a few tips from experts:
- Get out and get moving! Exercise for at least 150 minutes a week.
- Avoid smoking or using other tobacco products
- Eat healthy and incorporate fruits and vegetables, whole grains, nuts and other food items with high nutritional value: Fisher Nuts: 9 varieties are certified by the American Heart Association
Don’t forget to mark your calendar and join us on Tuesday, February 16 as we chat about heart health with celebrity nutritionist and health expert, Dawn Jackson Blatner RD. Click here to see more info on the #gno Twitter Party!
Giveaway Post Prize
This week's giveaway $200 Visa Gift Card and assortment of Fisher recipe nuts. (ARV:$250) Please follow the instructions in the Rafflecopter widget below in order to enter for a chance to win a prize.
In-Chat Giveaway Prize
During the #gno Twitter party, you’ll have a chance to win a prize. You will need to join the party on Tuesday, February 16 from 9:00 – 10:00 p.m. EST in order to enter the giveaway. Giveaway requirements and instructions will be explained during the #gno Twitter party. The winner of the in-chat giveaway will win a $200 Visa Gift Card and assortment of Fisher recipe nuts. (ARV:$250)
Terms and Conditions
Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org. No purchase necessary to enter. Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET Wednesday, February 10, 2016. See all terms and conditions here. This giveaway is available to U.S. residents only.
Enter for chance to win a $200 Visa Gift Card & Fisher recipe nuts thx to the #FisherUnshelled #gno party! bit.ly/1o6KO4i #ad
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Savory and Sweet Dishes: 8 Easy Bacon-Filled Recipes - January 17, 2022
- Round Up: Favorite Holiday Dessert Recipes - December 7, 2021
- Top 15 Summer Garden Recipes - July 2, 2021