Gallo Family Vineyards: Wednesday #gno Twitter Party on Celebrating National Moscato Day
Celebrate the beginning of summer and Wine Month with a chilled glass of Moscato. On May 9, wine aficionados and novices alike are invited to toast with Moscato and spend the day discussing and learning about the wine, it’s approachable taste profile, and the ways it can be enjoyed.
So why is everyone so excited about Moscato? Right now, its popularity is growing faster than any other wine varietal in America for it’s sweet peach and citrus aroma and flavor. Thanks to Gallo Family Vineyards, this popular wine is also at an affordable price, which is definitely worth celebrating.
Now that you know what you’ll be drinking on May 9, what will you pair with it? Ask the wine experts at Gallo Family Vineyards for their ideas on the perfect cheeses, main dishes, and dessert to go with your chilled Moscato. We also look forward to hearing about your favorite pairings!
Join Gallo Family Vineyards and our panel of experts as we discuss tips and ideas to celebrate Moscato Day. The party will be held on May 9 from 9-10 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Wednesday, May 9 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #MoscatoDay.)
- Topic: Celebrating National Moscato Day
- Who: Brand Panelists: @GalloFamily, Community Panelists: @bellalimento @sarahwcaron @housewifebliss @hoosierhomemade @sthrnfairytale @doughmesstic @aMusingFoodie @eclecticrecipes @howtosimplify, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020