GameStop: Wednesday #gno Twitter Party on Having Fun with Friends
When it comes to gaming, the first thought that often pops into the minds of most is the correlation between kids and games. Kids’ holiday wish lists this past holiday season were most likely filled with all of the latest and greatest that gaming technology had to offer. However, games aren’t just for the young ones in your life.
Companies like GameStop are now offering ways to get everyone involved in gaming by creating fun and interactive games that bring both family and friends together. Instead of sitting around watching TV or a movie, friends can gather together and have fun playing video games that build skills and relationships. To help get you started or to add to your gamin collection, GameStop is now offering a special promotion. If you buy $59.99 worth of eligible games or gear, you will receive more fit time, family time or me time by picking one of three free gifts. What’s not to love?
Join GameStop and our panel of experts as we discuss ways to have fun with friends. The party will be held on Wednesday, January 12 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Wednesday, January 12 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #GameStop)
- Topic: Having fun with friends – of course on a girls' night out!
- Who: Brand Panelist: @bsharum @gsmommaj @GSGamerGal, Community Panelists: @scrappinmichele @JennatFFP @Jentifa @Ma21cuteboy @rockstarvafirm @CrunchyGreenMom @rockandrollmama @acowboyswife, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the GameStop giveaway
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.