George Foreman Grills: Monday #gno Twitter Party on Knocking Out the Fat
Summer is right around the corner and we’re all trying to look our best. There are so many different ways to reduce your fat intake and one of the easiest ways is to grill. That’s right, grilling is one of the best ways to add rich flavor without the fat and the George Foreman Grill can help you do just that.
As the creator of the contact grill, the George Foreman brand has spent nearly two decades dedicated to providing practical solutions that help people Knock Out the Fat™. Today, the indoor grill category leader reveals just how much. Results of independent testing show that the George Foreman Grill removes up to 42 percent of fat from quarter-pound burgers made with 80/20 ground chuck beef, translating to a reduction of approximately 89 calories per burger.
Join the Meal Makeover Moms and George Foreman Grills and our panel of experts as we discuss ways to lower fat intake and Knock Out the Fat with George Foreman Grills. The party will be held on Monday, May 16 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Monday, May 16 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #KnockOutTheFat)
- Topic: Knocking Out the Fat
- Who: Brand Panelists: The Meal Makeover Moms: @JaniceBissex and @LizWeiss, Community Panelists: @PheMom @HowToSimplify @ParkerMama @chaotic_barb @premierfitcamp, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.