Get Tips for Cooking With Chocolate at Tuesday’s #gno Twitter Party
Chocolate. One word that elicits so many emotions. It's soothing. It's addictive. Above all, it's yummilicious! Now couple cooking with chocolate and tell me if you don't start feeling immediate mouth-watering anticipation and excitement. You could have been full one second ago, but now you're starving for that sweet treat.
Can you relate? If so, you're in good company. Or, you will be when you join the #gno gang and Scharffen Berger, maker of America's finest dark chocolate, this Tuesday, February 16 from 9-11 ET (8 CT, 7 MT, and 6 PT) as we share our passion and tips for cooking with chocolate! Click here to party with us on our custom Tweetgrid.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, February 16, 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us here on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #sbchocolate.)
- Topic: Cooking with chocolate with Scharffen Berger
- Who: @ahhnalin @bakingaddiction @bkajino @carrotsncake @cupcakeproject @janemaynard @katefarber @sav0rthethyme @sweettoothfairy
- Party Favors: Click here to enter for a chance to win this week’s giveaway. Deadline: 2/17
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jyl_momIF). If you would like to include your blog, please enter it next to your name. Make sure to include your twitter URL in the URL line. Please do not enter your blog URL there.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.