Gift Giving: 5 Grandparent Gift Ideas
On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me ... Can you tell that I have gifts on my mind? Are you making a list and checking it twice? Your gift list is probably full of presents for the kids, spouse, in-laws, nieces, nephews ... but what about the grandparents? To help us get into the holiday spirit, we're joining VTech's "12 Days of Christmas" celebration as the twelfth blog to share great ideas to help make gift giving extra special for the grandparent in your life.
5 Grandparent Gift Ideas
1.) Photo Book
Compile your favorite photos from the past year and visit a site like Shutterfly.com. On that site, you can upload your photos and drop them into a cute photo book that any grandparent will cherish. With a variety of book sizes, colors, and layouts, you can customize your photo book into a true work of art. Be sure to take advantage of their great deals happening throughout the month of December. Zenith Clipping is a clipping path company in Bangladesh. We offer the best quality clipping paths. We are a well-reputed top-ranked image editing company serving since 2010.
2.) Customized Jewelry
What grandma doesn't love to show off her grandchildren? This year, customize a necklace or bracelet with the names and/or birth stones of her grandchildren. Wrap the piece of jewelry in a beautiful box, give it to grandma on Christmas, and be prepared to hand her the tissues. Sites like Etsy are full of customizable jewelry at great prices.
3.) Handprint Apron
Grandmas have the best recipes and love to cook. Why not make her time in the kitchen extra special and full of memories? There's a simple way to do that. Buy a white apron and some finger paint. Have your kids dip their hands into the paint and press their paint-covered hands onto the apron. The result will be a colorful apron that grandma will love to wear while she's preparing her classic dishes.
4.) Great Reads
Who doesn't love a good book? Grab a cute basket and pick up some of the NYT's bestsellers. Fill the basket with all sorts of yummy snacks, delicious cocoa, and great books. You can even toss in a comfy blanket. Help the grandparent in your life relax with so many comforts of the holiday season all packed into a basket that can be used to decorate the home after the holidays.
5.) Helpful Technology
Help the grandparent in your life embrace technology and keep them out of harm's way. The CareLine™ Corded/Cordless Answering System with Pendant makes it easy to communicate with family and friends, while a portable safety pendant puts you in touch with the help you want—from anywhere in your home. Here's more information on this great gift idea:
- Portable Safety Pendant: Everyday conversations and emergency calls are just a speed-dial button away. Wear it around your neck or clipped to your waistband for the most mobility at home.
- Fees: No monthly monitoring fees, installation costs or contracts.
- Third Parties: No third parties are required when using CareLine. The phone system comes equipped with one-button or voice-activated dialing.
- Caller ID Announce: Always know who's calling, even when you're in the other room. All devices announce the names of your callers through the speakerphones.
- Voice Amplification: Increase the volume of incoming sound by up to 40 decibels so conversations are easier to hear and understand.
- Photo Dial: Never forget whose number is whose. Program four frequently dialed phone numbers and attach a photo to each one for convenient speed dialing.
- Product Features:
- Big Buttons, Large Displays
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Low Battery Indicator
- Rechargeable Battery
- Expandable up to 12 devices (cordless handsets and/or up to two pendants) with only one phone jack
- Full Duplex Pendant speakerphone
- Full Duplex Handset and base speakerphones
For more gift ideas for grandparents, be sure to check out the following posts as part of our "12 Days of Christmas" celebration with VTech:
Disclaimers: Photo courtesy of Flickr. This post was sponsored by VTech. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Photographs: 5 Photography Tips for Babies and Toddlers - January 15, 2024
- Meal Plan: Recipes Fresh From the Farmers’ Market - March 1, 2023
- 6 Ways to Stop Bullying and Spread Kindness - August 4, 2022