Gillette and Dollar General: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Smart Tips for Grooming and Savings
Alright ladies, you know how your face feels when you kiss your man after that five o’clock shadow sets in for the day. Imagine how his face feels with a case of razor bumps. Ouch all around!
Thankfully, @Gillette has a wide variety of great products that help make shaving more enjoyable for your man, and in turn, more comfortable for you! From razors to shave gel and body wash, @Gillette helps keep your man looking and feeling good.
Gillette® and Dollar General® are teaming up to offer some smart grooming tips and help the men in our lives feel good. They’ve enlisted the help of Celebrity Stylist Marcus Geeter to share some of his insights and give tips on how to get a great shave using shaving products from Gillette and Dollar General. He’s already created videos on how to get the closest shave and prevent razor bumps, which you can check out here and here, but is excited to share even more!
Better yet? You can get more great savings on P&G products like Gillette by using your P&G BrandSAVER coupons at your local Dollar General store. Check out the P&G brandSAVER® (it comes out once a month in most local Sunday papers) throughout the remainder of the year for great deals on Gillette products available at your local Dollar General® store. For more information, visit http://www.dollargeneral.com/pgbrandsaver.
Join Celebrity Stylist @MarcusGeeter and our panel of experts for a he said/she said #gno Twitter party as we discuss smart tips on grooming and savings from @Gillette and @DollarGeneral for your man. The party will be held on Tuesday, September 25 from 9-10 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, September 25 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CST, 7 MST, & 6 PST)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #GroomHim
- Topic: Smart Tips on Grooming and Savings
- Who: Brand Panelists: @DollarGeneral @Gillette @MarcusGeeter, Community Panelists: @momcaboodle @savings_steward @anniestow @HowToSimplify, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Emotion Coaching: A New Way to Guide Very Young Children - February 17, 2018
- Meal Plan: Foods Full of Love in Celebration of Valentine’s Day - February 5, 2018
- Photography: Simple Tips and Tricks for Beautiful Food Photographs - January 22, 2018