#GivingTuesday: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
#gno information! • #gno featured
The holidays are a busy time as we host family and friends and spend hours shopping for every item on your kid’s wish list. The holidays are also a time when families can bond together through acts of kindness. Serving meals at your local soup kitchen and sending color pictures drawn by your kids are great ways to volunteer. How does your family think of others during the holidays?
#GivingTuesday’s mission is simple: to provide a day where your family, community, company, or organization can come together to give something more. After a holiday weekend full of delicious pies and Black Friday shopping, what better way is there to bring the true meaning of the holidays back into your family’s life than by celebrating the second annual #GivingTuesday?
Join the global giving movement by uploading a selfless selfie to your Instagram account starting NOW and through December 4, 2013. Make sure to use the hashtags #UNselfie and #GivingTuesday to everyone know how you’re giving this year.
How do take an #UNselfie:
- Take a “selfie” with a caption explaining how or why you and/or your friends are “giving” this year.
- Always use the hashtags: #UNselfie and #GivingTuesday
- Post it to Instagram, Facebook, and/or Twitter – share with friends!
Join #GivingTuesday, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about giving back. The party will be held on Tuesday, December 3 from 12-1 p.m. ET (11CT, 10MT, 9PT).
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, December 3 from 12-1 p.m. EST (11 CT, 10 MT, & 9 PT)
- Where: Party with us on your favorite Twitter Platform using the hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #GivingTuesday
- Topic: Giving Back
- Who: Brand Panelist: @GivingTues Community Panelists: TBD Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
RT @MomItForward Join the @GivingTues #gno Twitter party 12/3 (12-1 ET) on giving back (ad) http://bit.ly/1inLPR0 #GivingTuesday PLS RT
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Wooden Pallet Craft: How to Make a Garden Grow Box - April 11, 2023
- St. Patrick’s Day Party - March 14, 2023
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - March 3, 2023