Global Moms Relay: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
Moms drive change for the world and their communities through the changes the make through their families. Healthy families promote healthy communities. How are you instigating changes in your families and communities?
Global Moms Relay works to empower moms and their friends and families to improve the lives of every woman and child. Having recently teamed up with the UN Nation’s in their Every Woman Every Child campaign, they aim to save the lives of 16 million women and children by 2015.
From now until May 11, celebrities and community leaders from around the world will share their personal stories of how a mom changed their world. Each time you share or comment on one of these posts, Johnson & Johnson will donate $1 (per action), up to $250,000, to help improve the health and wellbeing of moms and kids worldwide through MAMA, [email protected], and Girl Up. Their stories can be found at www.globalmomsrelay.org
Join Global Moms Relay, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about making a difference in the lives of others. The party will be held on Tuesday, April 15 from 9—10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT).
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, April 15 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #globalmoms #jnj
- Topic: Improving Health
- Who: Brand Panelists: @ShoAtLife Community Panelists: TBD Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.