Google+ Hangout: Team Building
Learn how to be a Super Hero Family by unlocking your family's 11 super powers. In the fifth Google+ hangout in our "Becoming a Super Hero Family" series, MomItForward and our guest experts will be talking about "Team Building". On the path to finding the super in our families, working as a team is critical. When a family works as a team, the family unit flourishes. Not only does team work help you grow closer together, but it can help you overcome any obstacle as well.
We'd love to have you join our live chat and share some of your advice and experiences on how you are using team building techniques in your family. Every family is a team. It doesn't matter how large your family is, the only thing that matters is that you love and support each other. During the hangout, we will be giving you a free coupon code to download the "Becoming a Super Hero Family: Team Building" eBook free for 24 hours after the hangout.
Join +MomItForward, and our guest experts. We are chatting about how to work together as a team and find ways to build each other up during the process.
- What: Family Forward Google+ Hangout
- When: Wednesday, August, 28st 3 p.m. ET (2 CT /1 MT /Noon PT)
- Where: RSVP to the hangout here
- Hashtags: #FamilyForward
- Topic: Becoming a Super Hero Family: Team Building
- Who: Moderator: +MomItForward; Guest Panelists: +Michelle McCullough and +Nicole Carpenter.
Find out more about our #FamilyForward Super Hero sessions that will occur every Wednesday, by going to the Super Hero link.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 28, 2020
- Savory and Sweet Dishes: 8 Easy Bacon-Filled Recipes - January 9, 2020
- 5 Tips for Frugal Back to School Shopping - August 9, 2019