Google+ Hangout: Trust
Learn how to be a Super Hero Family by unlocking your family's 11 super powers. In the sixth Google+ hangout in our "Becoming a Super Hero Family" series, MomItForward and our guest experts will be talking about "Trust". On the path to finding the super in our families, trusting our family members is vital. When a family has trust, they feel safe to be themselves. Trust is the root of any relationship. If this trust is broken, the family suffers.
We'd love to have you join our live chat and share some of your advice and experiences on how you develop trust in your family. What do you do when that trust is broken? What ways can we teach our family the importance of being loyal to your family? During the hangout, we will be giving you a free coupon code to download the "Becoming a Super Hero Family: Trust" eBook free for 24 hours after the hangout.
Join +MomItForward, and our guest experts. We are chatting about how to develop trust in our family relationships.
- What: Family Forward Google+ Hangout
- When: Wednesday, September 4th 3 p.m. ET (2 CT /1 MT /Noon PT)
- Where: RSVP to the hangout here
- Hashtags: #FamilyForward
- Topic: Becoming a Super Hero Family: Trust
- Who: Moderator: +MomItForward; Guest Panelists: To be announced.
Find out more about our #FamilyForward Super Hero sessions that will occur every Wednesday, by going to the Super Hero link.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 28, 2020
- Savory and Sweet Dishes: 8 Easy Bacon-Filled Recipes - January 9, 2020
- 5 Tips for Frugal Back to School Shopping - August 9, 2019