Hamburger Helper: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Holiday Giving
Hamburger Helper is raising awareness that approximately 49 million Americans are at the risk of hunger and the need for emergency food assistance is higher than it has ever been in the past. That's shocking, isn't it? With the holidays being right around the corner, millions of Americans will be suffering as many of us will get caught up in the hustle and bustle and forget about the true meaning of the holiday season.
Giving for the holidays, volunteering at food banks, performing community service and raising awareness for hunger are a few actions that we can all take to help support those who are in need, especially around the holidays.
Realizing the need for hunger relief, General Mills' Hamburger Helper® is partnering with Feeding America® to help deliver millions of meals to local food banks through the Show Your Helping Hand™ campaign. Fans can support the campaign by submitting codes from specially marked boxes of Hamburger Helper skillet meals online at www.showyourhelpinghand.com or by logging on to donate directly. Hamburger Helper will donate 17 cents for each code that is redeemed which is enough for Feeding America to deliver one meal to a local food bank.
Join General Mills' Hamburger Helper and our panel of experts as we discuss holiday giving. The party will be held on Tuesday, November 9 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the Hamburger Helper Prize Pack Giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, November 9 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #HamburgerHelper.)
- Topic: Holiday giving
- Who: Brand Panelists: @PamB_GM @emileelee1 Community Panelists: @carissarogers @craftymamaof4 @plussizemommy @SeeryusMama @fujimama @chatterboxcgc @VolunteerSpot Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter for a chance to win a Hamburger Helper Prize Pack.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.