Healthy Eating & Cooking With Kids Tips for the Holidays With PBS Kids
Fizzy’s Lunch Lab, the new PBS KIDS GO! web-only series launching Monday, November 16, helps get kids excited about healthy eating. It's a great tool for parents too as it features more than 30 recipes and short instructional videos.
Join the #gno Twitter party Tuesday, November 17 with the creators of FIZZY'S LUNCH LAB and the PBS Parents team where we'll be sharing tips, tricks, and techniques for healthy eating/cooking!
Also, join the #gno Whrrl story to share your healthy eating tips and techniques for cooking with children! Click here to join, contribute to, or view.
- What: PBS KIDS is sponsoring this week's #gno Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, November 17, 9-11 p.m. EST
- Where: Click here to party with us on our custom Tweetgrid. (Use hashtags #gno and #pbskids.)
- Topic: Healthy eating and cooking with children
- Who: @fujimama @lunchlab @mommymomo @momspark @mommadethat @jylmomIF @pbsparents @pbssupersisters @savorthethyme @tjstaab @evo_conference
- Party Favors: Click here to enter for a chance to win a PBS KIDS gift pack.
- RSVP: Please leave your Twitter ID in the comments to follow and be followed (on Twitter, of course!) by other #gno gals. The best format is as follows: http://twitter.com/jylmomIF.
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- 10 Tips for Traveling With Teens at Universal Orlando Resort - July 14, 2017
- Child Development: 4 Tips to Teach Kids to Be Good Sports - July 7, 2017
- Inexpensive Summer Time Family Fun Tips - June 19, 2017