HERSHEY’S KISSES Giveaway: Win a HERSHEY’S Baking Prize Pack
Are you getting your holiday cooking and baking plans in order? With so many baking recipes filling your holiday menu plans, the recipes can seem overwhelming and confusing. But don’t worry, Hershey’s is here to help! Hershey’s Cookie Headquarters is the ultimate one-stop destination for holiday bakers.
The site will feature tips, recipes, an expert’s blog and an “Ask the Experts” section where visitors can submit questions to Hershey’s baking experts and receive timely and personalized responses. A team of experts will be on-hand on weekdays from 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. EST and weekends from 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. EST to help consumers with all of their baking needs.
This week's giveaway is all about baking shortcuts and planning. Five winners will receive HERSHEY’S Baking Prize Packs (ARV: $50.00 each).
For a chance to enter and win, please complete the following requirements and leave a separate comment for each on this post, including links to your original tweets.
- Follow @hersheyskisses on Twitter.
- Like the Hershey’s Kitchens Facebook page.
- Like the Hershey’s Kisses Facebook page.
- Answer the following question in the comment section below: What are your family's holiday baking traditions?
- Tweet the following:
- RT @MomItForward Join the @hersheyskisses #gno Twitter party 12/15 (9-10 ET) on holiday baking traditions http://hrshys.us/slEPfS #CookieHQ
- RT @MomItForward GIVEAWAY! Enter 4 a chance 2 win a @hersheyskisses baking prize pack (5 Winners) http://hrshys.us/sEbrEA #gno #CookieHQ
The following are extra entries that are completely optional and will earn you one extra entry for each completed item. Leave a separate comment on this post for each completed optional entry.
Terms and Conditions
Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org. No purchase necessary to enter. Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET Friday, December 16. See all terms and conditions here. This giveaway is available to U.S. residents only.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Organization: How To Create a Portable Homework Station - August 13, 2019
- Sandwich: Pepper Jack and Jelly Grilled Cheese - July 16, 2019
- Breakfast: How To Make Light and Fluffy Pancakes - July 12, 2019