Hershey’s: Wednesday #gno Twitter Party on Holiday Baking and Cookie Exchanges
With the holidays just around the corner, baking and entertaining season will be in full swing. And whether you’re a seasoned baker or a novice in the kitchen, everyone needs a little help sometimes. Hershey’s has assembled a team of experts to help make the holiday baking season a breeze. With easy bake cookie recipes, a central site full of recipes and ideas, and a dedicated Twitter team at the ready, we’ve got you covered. Welcome to Hershey’s Cookie Headquarters!
Hershey’s Cookie Headquarters at FavoriteCookies.com is the ultimate one-stop destination for holiday bakers. Hershey’s Cookie Headquarters is an online resource full of recipes and tips, and access to a team of experts to answer consumers’ baking questions during the busy holiday baking season through consumer posts on FavoriteCookies.com, Facebook, and Twitter pages.
Mark your calendar for Wednesday, November 16 and join us as we talk about holiday baking and cookie exchanges.
Join Hershey’s and our panel of experts as we discuss holiday baking and cookie exchanges. The party will be held on Wednesday, November 16 from 9-10 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Wednesday, November 16 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #CookieHQ)
- Topic: Holiday Baking and Cookie Exchanges
- Who: Brand Panelist: @hersheyskisses @ahhnalin, Community Panelists: @fujimama @HowToSimplify @MimiBakerMN @scrappinmichele @iheartnaptime, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
RT @MomItForward Join the @hersheyskisses #gno Twitter party 11/16 (9-10 ET) on holiday cookie exchanges http://bit.ly/rVvC2E #CookieHQ
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Meal Plan: Recipes Fresh From the Farmers’ Market - March 1, 2023
- 6 Ways to Stop Bullying and Spread Kindness - August 4, 2022
- Meal Plan: Recipes Straight From the Garden - April 19, 2022