#HibernationSeason: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party with Hunt’s and RO*TEL
Stuck at home because of the weather? The winter keeps families indoors for long periods of time. So, what do we do? Whip up delightful snacks for our little ones to enjoy. Take advantage of the cold season by spending meaningful time with your families.
Just because it is winter, doesn’t mean you can’t have fun indoors! Plan ahead for activities like playing board games, going on a movie marathon, go wacky and take photos with your kids, do winter crafts or tell stories. Whatever activity you choose, make sure to pair it with delicious and easy to make snacks.
Looking for ideas? Browse through the Forkful website for recipe and comfort food inspiration. Forkful offers moms and dads tons of recipes for everyday eats, specific occasions, and a special kid's corner tab! Always remember to make snack time a fun time!
Join Hunt’s and RO*TEL, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about our favorite comfort food recipes and ideas for the cold season. The party will be held on Tuesday, February 23 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, and 6 PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, February 23, 2016, from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags:#gno #HibernationSeason
- Topic: Comfort Food With A Twist
- Brand Panelist: @HuntsChef and @Ro_tel
- Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists:TBA
- Party Favors: Please Click here to see more information about the giveaway.
RT @MomItForward Join the #HibernationSeason #gno Twitter party w/ @HuntsChef & @Ro_tel on 2/23 (9-10EST) bit.ly/1Qlad71 PLS RT
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 28, 2020
- Savory and Sweet Dishes: 8 Easy Bacon-Filled Recipes - January 9, 2020
- 5 Tips for Frugal Back to School Shopping - August 9, 2019