Hormel Natural Choice: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Raising Little Champions
Parents — and particularly moms — function as life coaches; offering words of encouragement, providing direction, and giving their little champions what they need to succeed. They want to equip their children with the focus, drive, and self-esteem to win no matter what their interests and passions.
Hormel® Natural Choice® is teaming up with Olympian and health activist Dominique Dawes to help parents feel good about the smart choices they’re making, while providing them with the nutrition, fitness, and motivational tools to support their children in whatever makes them a champion – from the classroom, to the auditorium, to the field and everywhere in between.
How can Hormel help you raise little champions? The Hormel® Natural Choice® product line was introduced in 2006 as the first 100 percent natural, no preservatives sandwich meat brand to be nationally distributed, and has grown to be the leading brand of natural lunch meat and natural bacon in the country. They’re great-tasting, all-natural products you can feel good about eating and serving to your family. Simply put, this product will help your little champions eat healthy and stay fueled throughout the day.
Join Hormel® Natural Choice® and our panel of experts as we discuss ways to raise little champions. The party will be held on Tuesday, July 17 from 9-10 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, July 17 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno and #NaturalChoice
- Topic: Raising Little Champions
- Who: Brand Panelists: @HormelFoods @DominiqueDawes, Community Panelists: @blueviolet @philZENdia @budgetgourmetm @centraltexasmom @peekababy @atimeout4mommy, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020