How Parental & Teacher Involvement & Partnership Benefits a Child’s Education
Studies show that children do better when their parents are actively involved in their education. In what ways do you contribute to your child's education? What benefits do you see as a result? How can you support and participate in your child's school and education to ensure greater success?
These are just a few of the topics we’ll cover in an A+ #gno party on Tuesday night where you’ll get to meet the great folks at OfficeMax and learn directly from them about ways to support your kids in school!
Don't forget to nominate a teacher to win OfficeMax's amazing giveaway this week on behalf of their “A Day Made Better” cause, founded to erase teacher-funded classrooms. Click here to check out the details.
- What: OfficeMax is sponsoring this week's #gno Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, September 29, 9-11 p.m. EST
- Where: Click here to party with us on our custom Tweetgrid. (Use hashtag #gno.)
- Topic: Supporting Schools & Teachers for Student Success
- Who: @adaymadebetter, @adopt_classroom, @BobThack417, @cindyhopper, @extraordmommy, @jamieharrington, @jennyonthespot, @jjero, @officemax, @TheAppleofMyEye, @tweenteacher
- Party Favors: Click here to check out this week’s giveaway sponsored by OfficeMax. And check out a list of other participating sites and more fabulous giveaways by clicking here.
- RSVP: Please leave your Twitter ID in the comments to follow and be followed (on Twitter, of course!) by other #gno gals. The best format is as follows: http://twitter.com/jylmomIF.
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- Child Development: 9 Ways to Help Kids Learn to Manage Anger - August 17, 2022
- Ireland Travel: Planning Your Irish Vacation - August 1, 2022
- Easter Cupcakes: Fast and Easy Holiday Dessert - March 1, 2022