Huggies® Giveaway: Win a Baby Prize Pack and Donation
Although the issue is largely unknown, diaper need is a major concern for many moms in this country. In fact, 1 in 3 moms struggle to provide their babies with clean, dry disposable diapers. Although virtually all moms believe keeping their babies in clean diapers is one of the most important things they can do, some are still unable to do so.
These Moms have had to cut back on basics such as food, utilities or even childcare in order to provide enough diapers for their babies. Moms struggling with diaper need are even more likely to miss work or school, stay home when they need to go out, or keep their babies out of daycare — which usually requires a full day's supply of disposable diapers. Without enough diapers for routine changes, moms are likely to feel distressed and find parenting tougher than otherwise.
This week's giveaway is all about getting diapers to babies in need. One lucky winner will receive the following prizes and also help diaper a babies bottom!
- Stroller (approx value $250)
- Huggies Little Movers Gratuity Coupons (3 month supply) (approx value $144)
- Huggies Natural Care Wipes (approx value $10)
- Diaper donation to diaper bank of winner’s choice. (approx value $1,200)
For a chance to enter and win, please complete the following requirements and leave a separate comment for each on this post, including links to your original tweets.
- Follow @Huggies on Twitter.
- Like the Huggies Facebook page.
- Answer the following question in the comment section below:How do you plan to help get diapers to babies in need?
- Tweet the following:
- RT @MomItForward Join the @Huggies #gno Twitter party 6/28 (9-11 ET) about parenting & diaper need http://bit.ly/m8vD58 #HuggiesELB PLS RT
- RT @MomItForward GIVEAWAY! Enter 2 win a $400 baby prize pack & $1,200 donation http://bit.ly/llYbwB #gno #HuggiesELB PLS RT
The following are extra entries that are completely optional and will earn you one extra entry for each completed item. Leave a separate comment on this post for each completed optional entry.
Terms and Conditions
Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org. No purchase necessary to enter. Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET Wednesday, June 29. See all terms and conditions here. This giveaway is available to U.S. residents only.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020