Keeping the Spark Alive in Your Marriage
When you were first dating and married, sparks were probably flying all over the place. It was easy to daydream, write love notes, and literally drop anything for your loved one when things were new and fun. Now that you have been married for awhile, keeping the spark alive in your marriage requires a bit of work. It is not always as easy as it was in the beginning, but it's well worth the effort.
How do you keep the spark alive in your marriage? Mom It Forward is starting a new Google+ hangout series to share tips on how to regain the spark and keep the love flame burning. This last week we talked with our guest panelists about what they are doing to connect with their spouses. Here are some of the things we talked about:
- Fun dating ideas
- Creative ways to say "I love you"
- Learning to speak your spouses love language
- Making sure you are communicating your needs to your spouse
If you missed the hangout, you can watch it here.
This next week, we are talking about how to resolving disagreements in a marriage. To RSVP to the hangout, go here.
For more information about this series go here.
The hangouts will be Tuesdays from 1:00-1:30 p.m. ET (1:00 p.m. CT /11:00 a.m. MT /10:00 a.m. PT) for the next seven weeks. We hope you will join us this week and share some of things you do to keep the spark alive.
Picture courtesy of Flickr
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 28, 2020
- Savory and Sweet Dishes: 8 Easy Bacon-Filled Recipes - January 9, 2020
- 5 Tips for Frugal Back to School Shopping - August 9, 2019