KODAK MOMENTS: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
Everywhere we go, we see people taking photos, tagging their friends and sharing them on social media. Modern technology has allowed us to make and store memories in an instant! The KODAK MOMENTS App allows its users to take photos and combine them to create beautiful and meaningful Moments. Photos taken with the app can be shared within the app and on various social media platforms. App users can also print the photos without losing photo quality and resolution.
This year, from March 12-15, visitors to SXSW will have a chance to experience The Memory Observatory. Inspired by the KODAK MOMENTS App, the experience is creatively directed by one of the world’s outstanding sensorial artists, Marcos Lutyens. Visitors will have a chance to explore “memories” and what “Moments” mean in the digital age.
Join Kodak Alaris, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about the importance of making memories. The party will be held on Tuesday, March 15 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, March 15, 2016, from 9-10 p.m. ET (8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno and #kodakmoments
- Topic: The Importance of Memories
- Who: Brand Panelist: @kodakmomentsapp
- Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists:TBA
- Party Favors: Please Click here to see more information about the giveaway.
RT @MomItForward Join the @kodakmomentsapp #gno Twitter party on 3/15 (9-10ET) bit.ly/1RAb3rk #kodakmoments PLS RT
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Savory and Sweet Dishes: 8 Easy Bacon-Filled Recipes - January 9, 2020
- 5 Tips for Frugal Back to School Shopping - August 9, 2019
- Cultivating Happiness in the Midst of Mothering - August 3, 2019