Libby’s Picnic Basket Giveaway Worth $450 (3 Winners)
Three lucky winners will each receive this picnic basket filled with everything you need to make a delicious family meal, including:
- Assorted Libby’s Vegetables
- Hannah Keeley’s Total Mom Makeover book
- Picnic Time Metro Basket
- Scanpan CTX Saute Pan
- Scanpan CTX Fry Pan
This entire basket has an approximate retail value of $450.00.
To enter for a chance to win, you are required to do two things (make sure you leave a separate comment for each of your entries).
Note: Entries that do not follow all of these requirements will not be considered.
- Sign up to become a member of Libby's Get Back to the Table community, which promotes family togetherness.
- Post these messages on Facebook and/or on Twitter and leave comments here, linking to your messages:
Join #gno Tues 9/15 from 9-11 ET 2 share tips on family togetherness & mealtimes w/ #Libby's & @feedingamerica RSVP: http://bit.ly/espTa
GIVEAWAY! Enter 4 a chance 2 win picnic basket w/ #Libby's veggies, ScanPan pans, & more! (Ret Val $450) http://bit.ly/aooGl
You can earn up to five extra entries for this week's giveaways. These extra entries count for both giveaways. You do not need to repeat them twice!
- Join the Mom It Forward Facebook group.
- Post the "Mom Is a Verb" button on your blog. (See right-hand sidebar for button with code.)
- Join the Mom It Forward Facebook page and leave a comment on the wall, answering one of the questions about mealtime and family togetherness.
- Join the Mom It Forward Google Friend Connect. (See right-hand sidebar.)
- Follow @momitforward on Twitter.
The Fine Print
No purchase necessary to enter. Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org. Libbys and Mom It Forward employees are ineligible to participate. All entries received after Sunday, September 20 at midnight PDT will not be considered. Entries that do not follow all of the entry requirements will not be considered. Winners will be notified and will have 24 hours to confirm receipt of the e-mail. If they do not reply within 24 hours, another winner will be selected. Open to participants in the US and Canada 18 years and older.
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- Child Development: 4 Tips to Teach Kids to Be Good Sports - July 3, 2018
- How to Help Children Identify Emotions With Cupcakes - June 27, 2018
- 10 Tips for Traveling With Teens at Universal Orlando Resort - June 19, 2018