‘Lost and Found’: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
The phrase “once upon a time” is the beginning of many a fantastic and memorable tale. But, while becoming immersed in the story and images within a children’s film or book is a wonderful part of the experience, it’s the themes and principles that truly make them timeless. And at the heart of many of the most beloved stories are friends who stand together no matter what happens. Friendship, bravery, and rising to all challenges side by side are just a few of the lessons that young and old alike can learn from stories. What do you think makes a good friend?
Based on the international bestselling children’s book by acclaimed author and illustrator Oliver Jeffers, “Lost and Found,” an enchanting and multi-award-winning animated film, brings a magical adventure to life with a universal message of the true value of friendship.
“Lost and Found” tells the unforgettable tale of a little boy who one day finds a penguin on his doorstep. The thoughtful and determined boy takes up the noble task of bringing the penguin back home – even if it means rowing all the way to the South Pole! But when they get there, the boy discovers that maybe home wasn’t what the penguin was looking for after all!
Join Mom It Forward, “Lost and Found” author/illustrator Oliver Jeffers and our panel of experts as we chat about the true value of friendship and swap stories and advice on teaching our kids (and reminding ourselves!) about how to be a good friend and do good deeds for others. The party will be held on Tuesday, October 15, from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here for details on the giveaway and enter for a chance to win!
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, October 15 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on your favorite Twitter Platform using the hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #LostAndFoundDVD
- Topic: Friendship
- Who: Brand Panelist:@OliverJeffers Community Panelists: TBD Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- 16 Lucky St. Patrick’s Day Treats and Crafts - March 5, 2021
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 9, 2021
- Parents: How Fathers Can Build Relationships With Their Kids - February 9, 2021