Crafting Giveaway: Win the Make and Takes Book and Spellbinders Die Cutting Machine
Make and Takes is a popular parenting site sharing kids crafts, home projects, easy recipes, parenting tips, and more created by Marie LeBaron. New content is posted Monday through Friday, sometimes Saturday. Everything posted is something to “make and take”. Whether it’s a holiday craft for kids, an easy way to spruce up your home decor, baking a delicious dessert, or a fun product giveaway, you’ll be able to make or take something.
Marie recently turned her ideas into a book called Make and Takes for Kids: 50 Crafts Throughout the Year. The book includes the following:
- 50 projects to make crafts and food with kids, from a Marshmallow Graham Cracker Snowman and Flower Garden Cupcakes to an Egg Carton Octopus and Rainbow Ring Bottle Toss
- Ten activities are included that can be crafted with recycled materials, making the crafts easy to produce as well as budget-friendly
- Projects demonstrate that you don't have to buy expensive supplies or make elaborate activities to have fun crafting and creating
This week's giveaway is all about crafting for the holidays. One lucky winner will receive a copy of Make and Takes for Kids: 50 Crafts Throughout the Year and a Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die Cutting Machine (ARV: $139.99).
For a chance to enter and win, please complete the following requirements and leave a separate comment for each on this post, including links to your original tweets.
- Follow @Spellbinders on Twitter.
- Follow @MakeandTakes on Twitter.
- Answer the following question in the comment section below: What is your favorite holiday craft?
- Tweet the following:
- RT @MomItForward Join the @MakeandTakes #gno Twitter party 11/29 (9-11 ET) on holiday crafts http://bit.ly/t2k84O #MakeandTakes PLS RT
- RT @MomItForward GIVEAWAY! Enter 2 win the new #MakeandTakes book and @Spellbinders machine http://bit.ly/vECW9h #gno PLS RT
The following are extra entries that are completely optional and will earn you one extra entry for each completed item. Leave a separate comment on this post for each completed optional entry.
Terms and Conditions
Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org. No purchase necessary to enter. Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET Wednesday, November 30. See all terms and conditions here. This giveaway is available to U.S. residents only.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Photographs: 5 Photography Tips for Babies and Toddlers - January 15, 2024
- Meal Plan: Recipes Fresh From the Farmers’ Market - March 1, 2023
- 6 Ways to Stop Bullying and Spread Kindness - August 4, 2022