Manwich: Monday #gno Twitter Party
Fall routines are a busy time for families as school is underway. Moms and dads are treasure hunters as they find a missing shoe. They are tutors as they help finish a school project that was forgotten until midnight the night before. They are chauffeurs, driving everyone to school and extracurricular activities. And of course, they are the family chefs! But how do mom and dad prepare meals that are delicious AND hearty?
Manwich is a hearty sauce with a sweet and tangy taste. The kid-stopping power of Manwich gives parents a quality ingredient to create delicious weeknight meals that bring the family’s full attention back to mealtime. Plus, each can of Manwich is free of artificial flavors and preservatives, and offers a full serving of vegetables. Check out our favorite Manwich dishes:
- Slow Cooker Pulled Chicken Sandwiches: Prep time – 15 minutes. Total time – 8 ¼ hours. 8 delicious servings.
- Sloppy Joe Dip: Prep time – 10 minutes. Total time – 15 minutes. 14 servings.
- Sloppy Joe Slider Pull Aparts: Prep time – 15 minutes. Total time – 15 minutes. 6 servings
Check out more Manwich recipes here.
Join Manwich, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about busy weeknights and fall meals. The party will be held on Monday, September 9 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Monday, September 9 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #Manwich #gno
- Topic: Busy Weeknights & Fall Meals
- Who: Community Panelists: @Ericabuteau @DonnaChaffins @BlueMonkeyButt @MommyBlogExpert @afterthealter @scggirl @Sosewmama @freesamplemomma @sjblahblahblog @ellenblogs @briebrieblooms @savingsmania @MamaBananasAdv Moderator(s): @jylmomIF@Dadventurous@troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Photo Courtesy of Flickr.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 28, 2020
- Savory and Sweet Dishes: 8 Easy Bacon-Filled Recipes - January 9, 2020
- 5 Tips for Frugal Back to School Shopping - August 9, 2019