Relationships: Ways to Show Your Husband You Love Him
Marriage—Your husband is someone who is always by your side supporting you, loving you, and caring. When two people get married, they make a promise to each other to always show one another and remind each other they care. But having a full time job, going to school, and having children can really make it hard to be creative and come up with time and ideas to show your husband you care.
6 Ways To Show Your Husband You Love Him
1. Think of 7 things you are grateful for about your husband. Each day for a week, write them on a note and put it somewhere in the house you know your husband will see it. This will remind him why you love him and why you are grateful for everything he does. Some ideas may be:
- He is hard working.
- He reads to your children.
- He has a good heart.
- He makes you laugh.
- He finds the fun in life.
- He is a man of his word.
- He chose you.
2. Put aside your list of to-do's and give your husband your undivided attention. This will show your husband that you put him first before all of your other silly little things you need to get done.
3. Bring back the flirt in your marriage. When you are dating it's all you do with each other and it's FUN! Just because you snagged him, doesn't mean the flirting has to stop.
4. When arguing, calm down and breathe before speaking. When living with someone, it's only natural to get in some tiffs. But before you say something you'll regret, stop and breathe. When you feel ready to speak kindly to each other, then do so.
5. Seek his advice when making a big or small decision. This shows him you care about his input and that his thoughts are important.
6. ALWAYS defend him. Do not let others push him around. Even the smallest remark could hurt his feelings. Learn to stick up for the most important person in your life.
Featured image courtesy of Flickr.
How do you show your husband you care for him? What are some simple ways to show love?