McDonald’s Giveaway: Win a “Happy Meal Chefs” Prize Pack
Do you and your kids love to cook together using wholesome ingredients? Well, here’s good news for your family - McDonald’s USA’s “Happy Meal Chefs” contest will give two parent and child winning teams the opportunity to help McDonald’s executive chef Dan Coudreaut in the creation and testing of new, nutrition-minded Happy Meal choices. That’s right! Your child could win an apprenticeship with McDonald’s executive chef and play a part in helping his team whip up new fun and goodness in the Happy Meal! And to add to the excitement, ten finalists in the contest will win a trip to the London 2012 Olympic Games this summer to celebrate balanced eating and fun play with kids from around the world.
From March 5 – April 18, parents or legal guardians with kids (ages 8-11) are eligible to enter the “Happy Meal Chefs” contest online. Working as family teams, participants must answer a brief questionnaire and submit a short online video that creatively showcases their family mealtime.
The contest is part of a new Happy Meal campaign that aims to make nutrition fun for kids. The campaign is McDonald’s latest initiative to support of McDonald’s “Commitments to Offer Improved Nutrition Choices,” announced July 2011.
Mark your calendar on Tuesday, March 13 from 9-10 p.m. ET and join us as we chat about nutritious fun and family time with McDonald’s!
This week's giveaway is all about nutritious fun at family mealtime. Five winners will receive a “Happy Meal Chefs” Prize Pack for the young chef in your life, including a $10 McDonald’s Arch Card, a McDonald’s apron and chef hat, an apple kitchen timer, and two McDonald’s 2012 London Olympics t-shirts. (ARV: $50).
For a chance to enter and win, please complete the following requirements and leave a separate comment for each on this post, including links to your original tweets.
- Follow @McDonalds on Twitter.
- Like the McDonald’s Facebook page.
- Answer the following question in the comment section below: How do you make nutrition fun?
- Tweet the following:
- RT @MomItForward From 3/5 – 4/18, enter to win the “Happy Meal Chefs” contest! http://bit.ly/wQwbJp #gno #McDonalds PLS RT
- RT @MomItForward GIVEAWAY! Enter 4 chance 2 win a #McDonalds "Happy Meal Chefs" Prize Pack (5 Winners)! http://bit.ly/wQwbJp #gno PLS RT
The following are extra entries that are completely optional and will earn you one extra entry for each completed item. Leave a separate comment on this post for each completed optional entry.
- Follow @momitforward on Twitter.
- Like Mom It Forward on Facebook: http://facebook.com/momitforward.
Terms and Conditions
Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org. No purchase necessary to enter. Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET Wednesday, March 14. See all terms and conditions here. This giveaway is available to U.S. residents only.
“Happy Meal Chefs”: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to US residents 18 yrs+ who are parent/legal guardian of a child 8-11 yrs. Contest ends 4/18/12. Subject to Official Rules. See Official Rules at https://happymealchefs.mcdonalds.com/rules info, deadlines & complete details. Void where prohibited.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Meal Plan: Recipes Fresh From the Farmers’ Market - March 1, 2023
- 6 Ways to Stop Bullying and Spread Kindness - August 4, 2022
- Meal Plan: Recipes Straight From the Garden - April 19, 2022