Mom It Forward Partners With Kraft Zesty Italian Anything Dressing
Who doesn't want to add a little zest to their life? Whether you're enjoying outdoor adventures, giving yourself quality me time, spending the day with the family, or cooking a feast in the kitchen, there are plenty of easy ways to add some zest to your every day activities.
Because we love adding zest to our lives, Mom It Forward was excited to partner with Kraft Zesty Italian Anything Dressing for a sponsored "Let's Get Zesty" blog tour campaign this month. We couldn't wait to offer the Mom It Forward Blogger Network a chance to work with this tasty product.
As part of this campaign, 40 social media influencers within the Mom It Forward Blogger Network are going to have the chance to taste, review, and write about the product. The verdict so far? This dressing is bursting with flavor and it's a great product to have on hand when preparing all sorts of recipes. Kraft is steaming up the kitchen with fun and flavorful ways to dine at home, and adding a little zest to everyday moments with its Zesty Italian Anything Dressing.
3 Ways to Add Zest With Kraft Zesty Italian Anything Dressing
Here are fun ways to add some zest to your life with Kraft Zesty Italian Anything Dressing:
- Zest up a spring recipe: Kraft’s Zesty Guy has only one thing on his mind — getting readers zesty — in the kitchen that is. To help stir culinary desires, there’s Kraft Zesty Italian Anything Dressing.
- Get cheeky in the kitchen: Send your friends and family a personalized ZestyGram to add a little zest to everyday moments and special occasions.
- Plan a festive outdoor party: These versatile recipes are sure to delight guests and their taste buds — Zesty Guy insists: Zesty Italian Chicken Salad and Primavera Pasta Toss. Click here to view more Zesty Guy-approved Kraft recipes.
If you want to check out the posts, tweets, Facebook updates, Instagram photos, etc., please be sure to follow the #GetZesty hashtag throughout the month of May and see all of the reviews about the tasty dressing.
Join the Mom It Forward Social Media Influencer Network
If you want to take part in campaigns like this and you're not part of the Mom It Forward Social Media Influencer Network yet, please be sure to sign up by clicking the button below! We look forward to working with you!
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Creativity: Summertime Craft Camp and Kid-Friendly Crafts - August 12, 2016
- Recipe: Very Berry Banana Muffins - July 26, 2016
- Balanced Diet: Six Healthy Alternatives to Theme Park Food - July 18, 2016