#Mom2Summit #gno Twitter Party with #RealBeauty
We’re thrilled to be partnering with the Mom 2.0 Summit community in promotion of their upcoming conference next week. Whether you are signed up to attend their event, are going to another conference soon, or want to get the skinny on tips for social media conference attendance, this Twitter Party is for you.
You may have noticed that Mom 2.0 Summit’s title sponsor, Dove, has a lot going on this year. For starters, they are celebrating their 60th anniversary. (How much do you love seeing one of our own community members featured in this campaign?) They’ve also launched Real Beauty Productions. And now, they are launching the first new US category for Dove since Dove Men+Care launched in 2010. That’s right, they have a birth announcement! And they’re happy to welcome Baby Dove to the family!
Baby Dove is asking parents to share their experiences of parenting their way… and you can join the conversation by using #RealBeauty and @BabyDoveUS on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) #SNSweepstakes Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, May 8, 2017 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #RealBeauty #Mom2Summit
- Topic: Mom 2.0 Summit, Social Media Conferences
- Who: Brand Panelist: @Mom2Summit
- Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward @WhensMyVacation
- Community Panelists: TBD
- Party Favors: Please Click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prize that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Savory and Sweet Dishes: 8 Easy Bacon-Filled Recipes - January 9, 2020
- 5 Tips for Frugal Back to School Shopping - August 9, 2019
- Cultivating Happiness in the Midst of Mothering - August 3, 2019